- Jumolhari Combo Trek- It is the Combination of the four most popular treks, Yaktsa, Jumokhari, Druk Path and Naro Trek
- Experience the pristine environment
- Tiger’s Nest/Taktsang Monastery- Hanging onto a precarious almost vertical mountain cliff, it’s a spectacular sight in terms of location, setting and history and is one of the holiest sites in the Buddhist arena.
- Excursion of Thimphu valley- Combination of ancient and modern
- Visit TashiChodzong or the Fortress of the Glorious Religion – the office of the Dragon King of Bhutan
- Traditional hot stone bath
- Included quality wining and dining : a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- Welcoming Dinner by the founders of Bhutan Swallowtail Tours and Travels,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-Fi and internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned SUV and coach with extended leg room.
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.