- Search for the Endangered Ludlow's Bhutan Swallowtail Bufterfly
- Explore the Bodeling Wild Life Sanctuary in the far Eastern Bhutan
- Meeting the highland nomdas of the Merak and Sakteng
- Excursion of Trashigang and TrashiYangtse Vallies – The region known for producing hand made wooden bowls and cups
- Drive from the Foothills of the Himalayas to the Interior
- One Day Bird Watching as you drive from Trashigang to SamdrupJongkhar as an option
- Included quality wining and dining : a welcome reception with drinks at every hotels of your stay,
- Welcoming Dinner by the founders of Bhutan Swallowtail Tours and Travels,
- Throughout your holiday to Bhutan, escorted by one of the Bhutan Swallowtail’s expert tour guide- your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on your tour.
- Free Wi-fi and internet in most of the hotel rooms and lobbies.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Bhutan Swallowtail’s Luxury air conditioned SUV and coach with extended leg room.
- Airport Transfers as per the scheduled flights.